We are looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company to be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Proven experience in same or related role is required.
● The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
● Computer literacy and reasonable word processing skills.
● Good working knowledge of TALLY ERP 9 is a must.
● The ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
● The ability to work to deadlines.
● A willingness to undertake professional development.
● Knowledge of Advance Excel is an advantage.
● Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
● Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
● Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
● Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
● Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
● Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
● Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
● Administer on-line purchasing systems.
● Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.