We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-Caller Cum Back Office Executive to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
● Proven experience as tele-sales or other sales/customer service role is an advantage.
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
● Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
● Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
● High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus.
● Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
● Answer questions about products or the company.
● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
● Enter and update customer information in the database.
● Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.